2nd Annual Alliance Reflective Supervision/Consultation Symposium
St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota
Wednesday, August 2, to Friday, August 4, 2017
The Alliance for the Advancement of Infant Mental Health, along with the Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health - Infant & Early Childhood, and CEED, hosted the 2nd Annual Alliance Reflective Supervision/Consultation Summer Symposium.
- Anne Gearity's presentation handout on Fluency
- Michele Fallon's remarks on reflective supervision as a relationship for learning
What was expected
- Deepen your exploration of reflective supervision and consultation.
- Observe demonstrations of live, unrehearsed individual and group reflective supervision sessions.
- Participate in facilitated, reflective small group processing.
- Attend a complimentary welcome reception Wednesday afternoon and a complimentary networking reception Thursday evening.
- Individuals with experience in providing reflective supervision/consultation (RS/C) and/or responsibility for building RS/C capacity in their state.