Even as state funding declines, your tax-deductible support helps us recruit the very best scholars and students. It also helps us expand our outreach activities, so we can share the science of child development with more parents, families, and communities.
Gifts have funded:
- Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students
- Graduate assistantships
- Building and program improvements for the Child Development Laboratory School
- Staff and student engagement and development opportunities
- Community and research symposiums
- New faculty research labs and start-ups